This is certainly an exciting time in your child's life as he/she prepares to enter kindergarten. We are looking forward to welcoming you and your child to our learning community. Your child will register at the school that services your residence (your community school). If you do not know which school your child should attend, please refer to the Elementary Boundaries document located here to determine which school services your address.
Kindergarten Age Requirement
In order to be enrolled in kindergarten, your child must be five (5) years old on or before September 1.
Each child who registers for kindergarten must bring in a birth certificate or similar documentation as proof of age and birth date.
Registration Location / School Assignments
Your child will register at the building where he/she will attend kindergarten in the fall. Please visit the school's website to view the calendar with this year's Kindergarten Registration dates!
Kindergarten Registration forms will be mailed out to you prior to your scheduled visit. Please bring the completed kindergarten registration packet and the paperwork listed below to your appointment.
Please bring the following items with you on the day of registration:
- Proof of immunizations
- State birth certificate or other proof of birth
- Completed school district forms
Four (4) doses of DTP with one (1) does of tetanus and diphtheria on or after the 4
Three (3) doses of polio
Two (2) doses of MMR
Three (3) doses of Hepatitis B
Two (2) Varicella or proof of the disease
- A mortgage or lease agreement in the parent(s) name is mandatory, plus
of the following:
- Current utility bill, moving permit, car registration or insurance, tax statements, current credit card statement, check stubs from wages, public assistance, or social security.
- If a mortgage or lease is not available in the parent(s) name, an affidavit of residency or support is required. Contact Central Registration at 610-250-2400 extensions 35097 or 35099 for more information.
Student registration record
Home language survey
Health information sheet
- Custody papers or PFA order, if applicable.