The goal of the Easton Area School District Art Department is to empower and educate our students to think, reflect, and produce within the visual arts.
Through active participation in the creative process, students are guided through a spectrum of visual arts practices. These experiences prepare our students to engage in an ever- expanding global culture with the confidence and skills required for success in the 21st century.
The Easton Area School District Art Educators are committed to facilitating students' knowledge, skills, and understanding in the following areas:
- Appreciating and analyzing artists, history, and cultures
- Utilizing media, techniques, and concepts
- Using imagination and innovative problem-posing/solving skills
- Communicating and celebrating diverse ideas and feelings
- Exploring avenues of personal expression
- Investigating and discovering the aesthetic aspects of their world
- Connecting visual arts to other disciplines